A REUSABLE WATER BOTTLE
This pretty 450 ML stainless steel water bottle was produced in collaboration with our partner Gaspajoe, who is expert in the production of stainless steel bottles!
It is decorated with the Ginkgo pattern that you find on our yoga mats, blocks and yoga mat bags. A very stylish water bottle to bring everywhere. It is a totally plastic free water bottle !
The 450ML size is an intermediate format, ideal to follow you throughout the day and during your practice!
USE AND CARE
Just clean it with a little dish soap and hot water, or put it in the dishwasher, upside down. It should be stored open and dried after cleaning. Just like our planet, it does not like bleach or products derived from it!
AN ECOLOGICAL AND NON-TOXIC BOTTLE
What is stainless steel?
Stainless steel is an alloy based on natural elements: iron, nickel and chromium. Type 18/10 stainless steel (equivalent to American 18/8) contains 18% chromium and 10% nickel. It is thus one of the safest materials that can contain both liquid and solid foods, hot or cold, and even acids: in fact, the 18/10 type composition stabilizes nickel and chromium and thus guarantees very good resistance to corrosion.
The advantages of stainless steel:
- is neutral
- does not transfer any hazardous substances to food
- is hygienic and easy to maintain
- a stainless steel eco water bottle does not retain the odors of sugary drinks, carbonated drinks, tea, coffee that are put inside
- does not contain any chemical product There is therefore no risk of absorbing residues of chemical components (Bisphenol A or BPA type, phthalates, etc.) which would pass into the drink, unlike plastic bottles whose components are often unknown, are controversial
- can come into direct contact with food. No need for coating like aluminum reusable bottles for example! Stainless steel is therefore often used in the manufacture of quality kitchen utensils or in surgery where its ability to not bind bacteria is highly appreciated.
- is 95% to 100% recyclable, has a lifespan of 23 years for the agro-food sector and kitchen utensils, (50 years in building and construction).
- Stainless steel makes very sustainable water bottles !
There are no reviews yet.